Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Frame size

ketchk

I see ads for attachments that say for wide frame or narrow frame i have a 64 landlord how do i know what frame i have thanks here is a pic of tractor

I thought it was large frame. That is what the large freame repair manual calls it. http://bsintek.basco.com/BriggsDocumentDisplay/default.aspx?filename=ifDDFO9jwJ9iGclRzOfEP5NRQpe

quote:
Originally posted by GregB
Narrow frame and Wide frame are International Cub Cadet descriptions for their garden tractors, I believe.
Thats exactly what I was thinking. I've always seen attachments for the a/c units as large or small frame.

I just found some attachments a rototiller and a plow they say for the older B model the tiller asking 275 and the plow 150 I think this is a B10 am i correct and thank you all for the help

I paid more for my Tiller but its in excelant condition, be sure you have the needed pto pcs for the tiller. Is the plow a 46" Spring-trip Plow or the 42" standard plow? that price is ok for a good spring-trip plow and a bit high for the 42"...IMO Good luck & very nice Simplicity dOd

• Who's Online (See full list)

• A-C_220
    • PhanDad
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts