Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

3410 landlord & 728 Broadmoor

Parts (including piston)and gaskets should run around $150. This does not include if you should need to rebore to oversize cylinder or grind undersize on the crank/rod bearing surface.

I have a chance to get a 3410H landlord with 42" deck and Front Plow & a 728 Broadmoor with a 36" deck , Front Plow & a snow thrower all for $250.00. The 3410H I am told needs a Coil & Points ???? I was unaware that there was a coil in these engines. The 728 has a tired Engine. Both machines look great and need just a good cleaning. What is my approximate cost to have the 10Hp. Horizontal Rebuilt.? I will probably just re-power the 8 hp.