Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

LINE X - question

mroman59

Would like to use this stuff to undercoat my cars. One car is newer. Other is older and has rust. I want something to bind to rust and covert/encapsulate it so it will never rust again. Miracle paint is the only thing I used that works well, but I want to hire a undercoating shop to put it on. Miracle paint you can not spray on according to the manufacturer. They said it is thin and will create a find mist and get all over everything and once it drys you can get it off. They said it will be all over car. The only way is to paint it on. I am going to ask the undercoating shop to paint it and see if they will do it for same price or less as they do for the stuff they use. They said yes, but at the time I asked they were think spray. Their price may change if they have to brush it on.

Thanks a lot Wilm169, Ill think ill stick with the miracle paint first and them maye some undercoating over top of that. Ive never seen the miracle paint come off any rust once I painted over it. You do have to pressure wash or wire brush off some lose rust before you use it. They may call it miracle paint, but it aint that good, LOL

POR-15. But you will have to do some serious gowning up because putting it on the underneath of a car you are going to get covered in it, and it's some nasty stuff health-wise. But, it does work and is the only thing I would ever paint on over rust (make sure you follow the instructions to the letter, you can't just paint it on, there is cleaning and etching first).