Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
larry8200

Suicide Inspectors?

larry8200
I am quite sure that there no mice in this old Sovereign. So its something else. I think they want to use up all of their nine lives at once! Just sharpened those blades too... Maybe they want to be sushi?? :) I did do a count before re starting.

Talntedmrgreen
Haha...they are nice to have around for rodent protection, but wouldn't be the first to die a sudden death upon startup B) You're right, that machine is certainly rodent-free! dOd

rpickle
Growin' up we had well over a dozen cats around the farm house. Was not unusual to see a few w/o a tail. They liked to climb into the engine compartment of the cars to keep warm. Fan blade/belt not so nice to them though....

johnmonkey
My dad had a 1959 Edsal station wagon (I think it had a 460 engine in it)went to start the Edsal and heard a RRRRROOOOOWWWWWW... he poped the hood and caught in the fan belt was our cat. He went to retrieve a broom stick to remove the kitty. He jabbed at the cat and out it went running. The cat had a serious "crook" in his tail for about a month. After the month the end of his tail fell off. Instant cat toy. That cat played with his cut off tail for several years. Dad just passed away last week.. I miss him. jh

GrincheyOne
John, Sorry to her about your Dad! MY "hang around" feline disappeared, while I was recuperating at my Daughters house. It was acting very standoff-ish, just before I had my accident. It used to live in a void under my front porch slab. At one time we had an even dozen feral cats around the property. the oldest male was a great rabbit hunter! Wayne

perry
back when i worked at the local corner gas/service station we had a guy come in with his neighbor's cat in the engine. that was fun digging a dead cat out of a FWD cutlass pinned between the crank pulley and K-frame.

Sign in to follow this