Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

B-210

toomanytractors

Just a question-- Is it my imagination or is it fact that I rarely see the B-210 talked about or referenced on these forums. I have one that we used at my mothers place for years. It was/is as good a tractor as any I've had over the years but I don't see or hear much about them???

We have owned and used a B-210 for about 25 years. It is one of my favorite mowing tractors. I rebuilt the engine, new piston, rings and valve job, also replaced the bgb. That's about all the major repairs. It still mows some grass every week.

I love my B210. Unlike the B12 it can use a 48" Deck but has a shorter wheelbase than the RBT's so its great for mowing... "they" say you need a 12hp or bigger for a 48" deck but 10hp is fine as long as your not cuttin hay sm01

I agree, Greg. The combination of narrow front tires and larger steering wheel make for a nice handling tractor. We bought the old girl with a much used 48" deck. I replaced it with a better 48" and mowed with it for years as our one and only unit. I have since succumbed to a hydro for most of the mowing, but have a solid old bolt together 42" on the B-210 for some less than pristene areas. The B-210 needs a paint job which I hope to do this winter. I also agree the the Briggs 10 hp will run a 48" deck. Keep the blades sharp and use the vari-drive in tough going.