Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Hydraulic lift intsall manual

bigten65

Hi. I need a printable install manual to install my new hydraulic lift on my big ten. Now my tractor will be complete and ready to hook up the snow blower. I hope i won't need that for a couple of months. I have been waiting to buy one of these lifts for years. As you all know they don't make them any more, so they are pricey. But I can always get my money back by reselling it. That is what i tell myself. Thanks in advance!

[url][/url]http://www.simpletractors.com/operation/hydraulics/hydraulic_lift.htm The complete install is shown on the Simple trACtors website (link above). If link doesn't work look under the simple trACtors tab above and scroll down to "operation". There are a number of items there one of which is a Big Ten Hydrolift install manual. Put one in my 3112H last year and love it. Good luck.

Did you win the one on ebay? That was a nice looking unit. I have one on my Big Ten and use it for tilling and love it. You will be happy. Wouldn' hurt to pick up the rear stinger weight to counter the weight of the snow thrower and not make the hydro work too hard.

I second the rear counter weight. I thought that with the hydro I wouldn't need it any longer, but soon found that when you put the blower in float, it drops hard down to the pavement and that's without the 100 pounds of wet snow that sometimes builds up. With the rear weight, it drops at a nice easy rate, plus you get the added benefit of extra traction.