Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Allisgrandson

FDT Hydro

Allisgrandson
I just traded a B210 non-running, missing side panels and front grill for a complete hydro set up off of a Big Ten and a spare pump and ram. I just need to get the tractor I want it on running now. And get pivots for the Hi-lo. The guy I traded with is from 5 minutes away. He browses this site, but he's not a member. I tried to get him to join, but he doesn't seem inclined.

This last pic is a re-mod to a B110 that he is doing for his wife. Cobalt Blue Metallic. It shines and sparkles in the sun, so I like it. My wife will want one next.

ReedS
Hmmmm it is shiny, but not really my flavor, worth more in OE colors, IMO. The round tank unit is newer and you can easily get all of the seals to overhaul it, not to sure about the square tank units, some stuff maybe the same. The price was right though!

Talntedmrgreen
When your ladey is invested in the hobby, things run much more smoothly. I'd paint one a funky color if it meant loosening the purse strings a bit in the future ;) (Of course, I couldn't park it beside any of mine)

Allisgrandson
He's not worried about resale, just a happy wife who has taken a positive interest in his hobby. The square tank is the fully operating system off of his Big Ten. The round tank works, but probably needs a rebuild. The square tank is going to be the one that I use.

Allisgrandson
@Perry, Thanks for rebuild instructions. The old style hydro is going on as-is. The PO said it doesn't leak, and from what I saw, that's accurate. The newer style will sit awhile until I can make time for it. @sammiefish, Let me know if you need some work done. I need to find uses for it. I'm not too close to Ronkon, It's about 1.5 hours away.