Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Tractor Show, Valparaiso, IN

ngale65

We went to a show last weekend in Valparaiso Indiana. We put my 38 G on the Dyno. It made 53hp on the overhauled engine. It was rated at 34hp from the factory. Pulled a 3 bottom plow with her and then my buddy took his Rumely in the field and did a little plowing. Fun times. I took the HB212 but we were plowing a hay field and she didnt care for the tall grass

a few more. My buddy Plowing with his R. my wife and daughter on a Hart Par and my buddy helping me dyno my G

Great pictures. Do you have a video of the G on the dyno? I'd like to hear those 2cyls working hard.:) What model is the Rumley? I have never seen one that small. The ones at the local shows around here are monsters.

Plowing was at the show. I do have a video of the G and R plowing. Not sure how to get them posted to this page though.

ok here is a link to a video of the G plowing. http://s1091.photobucket.com/albums/i388/ngale65/?action=view¤t=IMG_5002.mp4

Nice tractor and an impressive job pulling the plows in the video. Now someone come to Carolina and set up my "H" where it will plow like that ! LOL