Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
huffy

Some QT with my boys

huffy
I haven't had much time to play with my tractors for the past few months (this darn job is nothin' but work). But, I managed to get the 2012 out tonight to do some plowing. I still haven't gotten around to putting the custom decals I had made on this one yet, but oh well.

My B12 got a little jealous and started crying for attention, so I decided to take it out and move some stuff with it. Afterward, I parked it by its brother and took a couple of pics.

GrincheyOne
The 2012 rebuild stands out next to the B12! w/o the decals you could call it your "stealth Sov"! with decals "ARGO Stickit!:)^:D Wayne

steve-wis
That B12 with the loader has got to be one of my favorite tractors for looks. I can hear it talking right now, saying "come on, lets move something, anything!" Very nice pair. I hope to do my first plowing soon, plow is mounted to the Allis 810, just waiting for time. Bear has invited me to help plow his large garden, but like you, work seems to get in the way of so much fun! Steve

Talntedmrgreen
They look very happy Chris! I'm not sure how you feel about the seasons, but this is my favorite for working outdoors on a tractor. It's just a cozy feeling, getting things wrapped up before winter. I'm not one for sweating my arse off. Old iron, a sweatshirt and a cold one. Good mental health therapy.

osenga
Chris they look great. And the background for that pic was just right I think. And Brett he likes the gray because when he watching football he's in for them buckeyes... Sorry chris I had to say that lol. And always neat to see how they can look painted up different and all.

GLPointon
Nice pair Chris...You have the plowing down! very good furrows/straight rows too. I too like the orange/grey combo, was a great resto, glad you got two healthy/hardwork'n machines to enjoy sm01

huffy
quote:
Originally posted by osenga
he likes the gray because when he watching football he's in for them buckeyes... Sorry chris I had to say that lol.
If I were smart I would root for OSU. Unfortunately, though, I'm a glutton for punishment and keep rooting for MSU. Perhaps the continual let down I get from watching their games is what led me to dislike white, and green.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Bird76Mojo
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Glenn_Galle
      Glenn_Galle
      (76 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• Bubba1997

Bubba1997

Searching for a Sleeve hitch and breaking plow and other equipment if price is right and also a deck for a B1 thank you 
      · 3 replies
    • Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
  • Adverts