Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Pa_Vulcan

New owner! My 3415H, just like Dad had

Pa_Vulcan
Well, almost, his was an -S Fond memories of that tractor and all we accomplished with it. While looking for a tractor for the new homestead I was surprised to find a 3415H about an hour and half away and in really great condition. Included cart, 48" deck and snow blower. Can't wait to try it out on the acreage next week 8D

Pa_Vulcan
PICS! [IMG]http://www.frontlinearmory.com/misc/tractor/1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.frontlinearmory.com/misc/tractor/3.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.frontlinearmory.com/misc/tractor/5.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.frontlinearmory.com/misc/tractor/7.jpg[/IMG]

GregB
Welcome to the club from another PA resident. I think there are a couple of members close to you. Be warned though, these tractors and attachements are great tools for getting things done. You always can use another tool. :D

MikeES
Great Find! Looks in excellent shape! I like my 3415H, great power the advantage of a RBT with the smoothness of a Vickers Hydro...podded headlights which work great with a snowblower....best of all worlds. RBT= (Running board Tractor) Most RBTs have the Sundstand Hydro which is much more jerky. I see the fender deck was repainted (maybe Allis orange) the correct color is Simplicity "Deep Orange" which is still available.

Brettw
Welcome! I'm in the process of restoring the same, as we speak. Nice looking tractor! Just like my Dad's too. I grew up cutting many acres of grass with the same thing.dOd

Pa_Vulcan
Thanks for all the welcomes and compliments. It was a great find. Yes, the fender deck and hood were painted. I plan to re-paint with the correct color. I was surprised at the lack of rust, When I realized the hood had been painted I was expecting to see rust underneath. None, not even on the seams. Not sure which I'm more excited about, the new homestead or the new (old) tractor - lol It's great to have found this forum, I'm sure I'll have Q's soon, once I tear into the new beast. Everything seems to be working well but I want to change all the fluids and inspect everything more thoroughly once I get her home. Picking it up next Wed or Thurs.

GrincheyOne
quote:
Originally posted by GregB
Welcome to the club from another PA resident. I think there are a couple of members close to you. Be warned though, these tractors and attachements are great tools for getting things done. You always can use another tool. :D
Welcome to the Club, We have another PA member up there at "Mountain Top". You're just up the NE Extension from me. (I'm down here in Salford Township). Wayne