Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

2000 simplicity Sovereign with triad

AC712H

I recently bought one of these tractors with the 18 HP. The.tractor is on great shape. I just went through the engine and replaced the fuel pump with a pulse version. I am located by the Minnesota and Wisconsin border. Is there a market for these?? I am thinkin of selling it soon but I won't give it away.

Market for the Triad? It is probably Kohler's biggest failure. Evidently it must be in pretty good shape since it has lasted this long (12 to 15 years), but it has a reputation for dropping cylinder liners. They were know for failure before the warranty expired and Simplicity replaced with the Command. There is a lot of information in the archives under Triad.

I live right on the border by the cities. I am in the process of putting the engine back in the tractor. I was also going to put an oil temp and oil pressure gauges on it. I have a 36" blower for it, tiller and 48" deck in great shape. Honestly not sure what i would be asking for it yet. I will be listing it in the coming weeks. Feel free to message me in a week or so for an update. I will not be giving it away, though.