Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
RayS

Chipper Shredder Hitch

Talntedmrgreen
Very nice again, Ray! I used the similarly designed hitch for the 5000W gen set, as the base for my rear weight carrier. I liked the way it mounted up in such a sturdy fashion, and did't tie into the lift. Works perfectely, and with properly spaced suitcase weights, you can still use a stinger, if need be. It would be very easy to fab a cross member that could pin up to that, for easy, transferable weight. (I may have to swing by for welding lessons...your work always looks so nice)

GrincheyOne
Looks just like the original, Ray. Got one but I have not used it for years! Nice fab work! Wayne Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

RayS
The notch is so that the rear lift will clear. Not sure if the originals had that or not. I figured the guy would rather not remove the rear lift on the 7000 - 7100 or 700 - 900 series tractors. They wouldn't need to be notched for the B series and equivalents.

gwiseman
quote:
Originally posted by RayS Made this for a club member. It turned out pretty good. It is for the Mackissic Chipper Shredder. Made a spare for me but I prefer gator blades.
I like it!

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Chris727
  • Today's Birthdays

1. pitt
      pitt
      (53 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• Bubba1997

Bubba1997

Searching for a Sleeve hitch and breaking plow and other equipment if price is right and also a deck for a B1 thank you 
      · 3 replies
    • Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
  • Adverts