Jump to content

Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Wards walking tractor identification


Recommended Posts

I need some help identifying a couple of walking tractors I have. Both are Wards and have a high-med.-low-reverse transmission. One has a Wisconsin and the other is a Briggs. The Wisconsin has a "floating" 1"x4" bar between the handle bars and has the control levers. The Briggs has the 1"x4" bar as part of the handle bars and also has the control levers on it. Additionally, the Wisconsin tractor has a short piece of pipe(4") horizontally attached to a bracket between the bars and just above the pull hitch. A 1" pipe just fits into it. What is this for? The Briggs doesn't have it. Thanks for any help. Gary K.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Create New...