Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

UCD

Belt Info by LENGTH

Question

8 answers to this question

rokon2813

Bob if that was for me Thank You.

I was refering to what the column headings say. Most people dont actually read the heading because they know what its supposed to say.

For example by the headings, belt part number 18.3 is 1675437 inches long....

BLT
Originally posted by rokon2813

Bob if that was for me Thank You.I was refering to what the column headings say. Most people dont actually read the heading because they know what its supposed to say.For example by the headings, belt part number 18.3 is 1675437 inches long....

Dan that wasn't for you. There are older belt numbers that are superceded and get lost. This will help people out. My donated list is about 20 something years older. Besides that, if they can't figure out Maynards post, they don't know which end of the screwdriver to use as a chisel.:D:D BT

• Who's Online (See full list)

• gwiseman
    • Chris727
    • PhanDad
    • plastikosmd
    • Mine19821
    • osco
    • cwalton
    • Baja24
    • Bear
    • RAC
  • Today's Birthdays

1. thmsdoyle
      thmsdoyle
      (60 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• F.U.N.

F.U.N.  »  sandyhillbill

Dear Sandhillbill
      Can you please copy me on this data, for Sun Star parts list.
      :
      September 12, 2004 Mike I sent you a PM and have all the mfgs. available for the tiller/hitch/pto/liftgroup if you need me to send them to you. Let me know. Thanks, F.U.N.    
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Club banners are available  for members use during show season https://simpletractors.com/forums/topic/57849-simpletractors-club-banners-available/

· 0 replies
  • Adverts