Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Brooklyn CT show ( what to bring ? )

StinKy

Most people are bringing tractors and a lot of people are bringing stuff to sell. They charge a $20 table fee. (Check my previous posts to make sure I'm not forgetting anything.) If people want to trade with other members, I don't see a problem with that. Keep in mind, we are doing a get together at someone else's show, so we have to abide by their rules, but they are real low key. A lot of guys are sharing a table to keep the cost down. I will be cooking breakfast for the campers on Saturday morning, I also will make hotdogs for lunch but I don't want to get a count on food until late Sept. If there is anything else anyone needs, feel free to email me. I want this to be fun, simple and stress free for everyone. If you don't have room to bring a toy you bought home,let me know and you could leave it at my house or maybe a member that lives close to you. You may also want to post things you plan on bringing to get an idea of what might sell. Keep in mind there will be a lot of non members buying stuff at the show. Take care Jim V.

I was just wondering what to bring to this show ? Are we allowed to bring parts to sell amongst us members ? Are most of the local people bringing their tractors ? I wonder if there is any way of knowing what people have for sale that are attending so you could possibly ask them to bring it ? I want to bring stuff but also want to have room to hopefully bring home stuff ? Just some thoughts of mine. Is anyone else planning on bringing any stuff to trade or sell ?

I have 3410-s shuttle rear end I'd bring IF I can get it in trunk of Chevy Beretta and Don't want to haul it back to Pa. dick

I attended the brooklyn show last year it was a lot of fun the promoters goal is to bring as many tractor people together as he can, there are a lot of farm tractors but more garden tractors each year. If you bring tractors to disply I don't think Ed would mind if some trading took place . At some point in the early afternoon he has a tractor parade that everyone is invited to participate in. Cal