Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Recommend topics for this new forum

Kent

Question

This new forum is intended to provide the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions. It will not allow anyone to post new questions here -- it is intended for reference only, and topics must be moved here from other forums. However, you can reply to topics that are placed in here.

When you run across a topic in another forum that you think would be a good candidate for this forum, please reply to this topic and provide the link, so we can move it in here.

Thanks!

2 answers to this question

1. I believe that UCD should do his usual great job about showing new owners where and how to get operator and parts manuals and shopmanuals. Probably pointing to both tech pub simplicity sites and explaining that they can get paper copies as well.

Another topic that be in here I think should be the subject of paint color. That is a question very commonly asked.

rob