Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
MPH

Off brand ???

Roy
I'm not sure my memory is correct, but I seem to recall that Central Tractor and box stores carried the Dynamark a few years ago around here. They looked nice, like a typical riding lawn mower or light duty lawn tractor. I think Murray either made them or bought them out.

JDSnyder
Back in the early 1970s I worked for the Outdoor Power Equipment Division of Huffman Manufacturing. The Brand labels we sold were "Huffy" as a discount house brand and Turfmaster as a distributor line to hardware stores and such. We also sold a lot of private label units. Dynamark was one of the brands we competed with in the discount store line. At that time I think they were made by Dynamark. They may have been sold later as someone suggested.

BradW
To be honest with you a "Dynamark" is a rather good machine, my friend has one and I had to rewire it for him after a neighbors dog chewed the wires off and has alot of power and traction, one of the best built "cheapos" we pulled his 3 wheeler and thunderbird out of the mud holes he has all the time, it isn't rare, but it isn't a bad machine either....-BradW