Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Off brand ???

MPH

Dynamark is a low cost brand sold by the box stores. Don't know who made them but I always thought it was MTD, AMF, or someone like that. Roy

I'm not sure my memory is correct, but I seem to recall that Central Tractor and box stores carried the Dynamark a few years ago around here. They looked nice, like a typical riding lawn mower or light duty lawn tractor. I think Murray either made them or bought them out.

Back in the early 1970s I worked for the Outdoor Power Equipment Division of Huffman Manufacturing. The Brand labels we sold were "Huffy" as a discount house brand and Turfmaster as a distributor line to hardware stores and such. We also sold a lot of private label units. Dynamark was one of the brands we competed with in the discount store line. At that time I think they were made by Dynamark. They may have been sold later as someone suggested.

To be honest with you a "Dynamark" is a rather good machine, my friend has one and I had to rewire it for him after a neighbors dog chewed the wires off and has alot of power and traction, one of the best built "cheapos" we pulled his 3 wheeler and thunderbird out of the mud holes he has all the time, it isn't rare, but it isn't a bad machine either....-BradW