Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Brent_Baumer

Tennesee Football-Sorry Kent

Brent_Baumer
Why did Tennesee choose orange as their team color? You can wear it to the game on Saturday, hunting on Sunday and picking up trash along the highway the rest of the week! Sorry Kent, I just couldn't resist. Hail Purdue!

powermax_paul
Gosh, too bad us Wisconsin guys didn't think of that. Blaze orange is one of Wisconsin's predominant fall colors. We faithfully follow the Green & Gold in Green Bay and the Cardinal & White in Madison but at any late season game there's always some orange caps & jackets. The difference between this orange and Tennesee's orange though is ours keeps us warm down to -10F. Is there still a Purdue after Drew? Paul

Kent
And hunting season begins next Saturday! 5 days, 23 hours, 23 minutes and 14 seconds until kickoff 8o) All I can say is someone must be seeing something. Take a team that finished 25th last year, graduated their all-time leading rusher and another couple of solid players, and they're rated somewhere between 6th and 8th... Time will tell.... http://a68.g.akamai.net/7/68/895/000/i.tsn.com/i/n/cfootball/stadiums/slideshow/tenn_players.jpg