Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Military humor....

Kent

Hmmm---Speed Warning Sign,lurking Gunship (no doubt radar equipped).Only in this case the radar is used to guide the air to ground missle that's gonna smoke your sorry butt into oblivion for doing 7 mph over the posted speed limit. It's almost logical knowing the Government probably would shoot a $250,000 missle to stop a $2500.00 car going 7 mph over the speed limit...........Yes, Humor!!

Stinky, I'll bet you don't believe in corporal punisment either --the purpose is not in the pain, but in the prevention.... Guess I should be more careful in trying to bring some humor to bear.... 8<) Kent

Think the hunor is fine Kent, say the same thing to ten people and it will be interpeted at least 9 ways. the smoke will clear ...MPH

Sorry Kent no angst was intended in that reply------Probably should have used the great potty seat purchasing debacle for my slant on Uncle Sam's spending sprees. Besides that potty seats are not near as lethal as missiles. Satire and humor must be mixed carefully and I didnt do it right. Apologies to all, Dick

Of course if my kids saw that from the back seat they would be yelling " Come on dad! Step on it !! Lets see if he'll chase us!"

Looks about normal to me. I run the gauntlet 30 miles each way to work and back daily. Have to avoid city, county, and state cops in two counties and three cities. They're all out to increase the city coffers. Speeding is only their excuse for the legalized highway robbery they perform. Don't you just love our civic leaders?? Roy

Yep, it's a little unnerving when they draw a bead on ya................. http://members.home.net/terry9/Tractor/images/roadrage.jpg

Military??? I thought that was the Ohio Highway Patrol! "Speeding is not a capital offense, well, except maybe in Ohio, where there's so much RADAR that you can fry egg!" ..... Cannonball Run