Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Danco loader for AC720

ac190

Jim I have a Danco loader model no. SV40 on my Simplicity 9020. The spec's from their owners manual: Lift capacity-400 pounds Break away-600 pounds Total weight with bucket-600 pounds Hydraulic system-1000 psi Max. clearance fully raised and in full dump position-62 inches. digging depth-3inches I am very pleased with mine, and believe it is built better the Ark loaders. I paid $1100.00 last Spring, but do not know if that is an average price. If I can provide additional info. please let me know. Ben

What characteristics does the Danco loader for the Simplicity 9020/AC 720 have? What load capacity, etc.? I am looking at one that is in good condition. What is a good price? Does anyone have experience with these? Thanks in advance. Jim "J.R." Long

Ben, Thanks for the information. That was just what I was looking for! Do you know where to get an owners manual? Jim

Saw my first 720 up here a couple days ago with a loader. It had a bar across the rear uprights, reading this post brought ? to mind, is that a looked at in downpouring rain ID feature? how much of a vision pain is this when operating? the rain soaked seat was broke off sooo,didn't judge much. who all made loaders for these? did Simp/AC ever built one themselves???thanks,,,