Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Ag Tire Rims -- AC 720 Need a little help

scpollin

Scott The rear turf rims on my Simplicity 9020 should be the same bolt pattern as your AC 720. The hub opening is 4 5/8" diameter. There are six lug bolts with a 6" dia. bolt pattern. The distance between ajoining bolts is 3". If I did the math right the offset is 2 3/8". Sorry I can not say if this is negative or positive offset. Perhaps someone else will confirm this info for Scott. I am also thinking about ag rims/tires and would appreciate any Info you may have concerning prices, etc. Ben

Update, Fellow club members StanD and conformation by BenB. It appears that standard 8X16 rims will fit an AC 720. I after talking to Al, a very helpful person at Baier Tracor Parts in http://www.baiertractorparts.com/ in Menomie, WI. I have order a set or rims. I should get the rims by next weekend and will test mount them on my tractor. I will keep you posted as to the out come. Thanks to all that have helped. Scott

When I went to purchase ag tires for my 3212's and my Monkey-Wards.....I went to the local Wheelhorse dealer and was able to buy a set of tires mounted on Wheelhorse rims for approx $147. The Wheelhorse rims were interchangeable with both the Simps and the Wards. Of course my Simps and the Wards have a 5 lug bolt pattern to them.

Hello All, I am looking for a set of Ag tire rims for may AC 720. I was told that a “standard” Ag 8X16 rim would fit. I cannot take the measurements off my tractor at this time because the 720 is at the farm about 2 hours away from my house. Could some one please tell me the diameter of the center hub and the measurement across the boltholes centerline to centerline? Thanks in advance Scott scott@pollins.com

• 1 month later...
If anyone is still looking I just ordered 16x6, 1 1/8" offset, Ag rims, Item #8506 at wwww.gemplers.com. $45.45 each. These are the size needed for the 16x8 Ag tires. The offset looks like it will almost exactly match the information in FIGURE 43 of my 720 operator's manual. I do have a question about color. I have not received the rims yet and do not know what color they are. What is the correct color for the AC 720 Ag rims? Thanks for any help. Jim