Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
scpollin

Grass Baggers for 6216? / deck id #'s

ProGard
My ID # is located on the top-front-right side of the deck. It was a silver and black tag with the number stamped on it. Kevin

scpollin
Can anyone tell me if baggers made for 6216's? Haven't found any listed. If not, are any adaptable? Also, can anyone tell me where to find part number on 48" deck? Not sure it's the same one that is id'ed for it, as I bought arbor covers for it, and they don't bolt up. Thx, Van

arnoldir
Hello Van, Yes, Baggers are still available from Simplicity. I have to dig for the P/N's, but here is the scoop. A non powered collector chute for the deck is $55 (I just bought one) A belt driven Turbo Blower for the deck is $300 (I priced one) Any of the current Simplicity collectors, the tractor mount Twin Bag, or one of the collector carts will work with either the chute or the turbo. I've seen postings that give mixed reviews for the non powered solution. There was a piggy back collector that used a 4HP engine, and a trailer mounted vac. I just bought a used Pe-Co 4HP piggy back vacuum from a wheel horse that looks just like the Simplicity unit for $100 but I must rework the mounting, and plan to use the Simplicity Chute as the one for the WH was all wrong.