Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
MMcCoy

ALLIS CHALMERS 620 VALUE??

JimH
Larry! Don't let this one sit, because it might be gone when you go back! That is a good price for a 620 and those attachments! And if you get it for your offer, that would be the deal of the century! Most definately hear it run before buying! If it smokes, that means motor work! It has an ONAN motor! Part's are available, but expensive! Some of the tractor part's are still available thru simplicity! They were good machines! Good luck! JimH

MMcCoy
I am currently looking at a 620AC tractor. It comes with 4' bush hog, disc harrow, bottom plow, scrape blade, cultivator, and aset of forks. the tractor needs a key switch and s little cosmetic cleaning. I have not heard it run but can buy for $1500.00; but i offered $800.00. Is this a good deal? Were they good machines? Any info helpful.