Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
JimV

update on Brooklyne Conn. get together

JimV
Hi Folks, well it is less than a month away from the Oct.6th fall get together. I need a count on people that are coming and how many tractors you plan on bringing. I plan on being there by friday afternoon to greet people who are camping out friday night. I will be cooking sat. morning breakfast for anyone camping.I also plan on buying some hot dogs and buns and having steamed hot dogs for lunch.Please bring your own drinks and if anyone wants to bring some chips or potatoe salad to share with the group that would be great.I will be buying the food myself and I plan on putting a donation can out. Well that is enough talk about food, LET'S TALK TRACTORS!! LOL There will be a huge display of farm and garden tractors as well as a bunch of swap tables set up. There is also a fantastic antique tractor pull going on all day. the show wraps up Saturday night around 6:00 or so. Please email me with your info and or any questions. thanks Jim V.

arnoldir
Hello Jim, 2 Adults and a 3 yr old, arriving Sat AM. Toys scheduled to attend: 1 Wards Plow Trac with several attachments, but I hope to have a second one back together also. 1 Moto-Mower Tractor (1964) if I can get it running. 1 Simplicity 6216 if there is room on the trailer. Looking forward to attending.

I'm planning on attending Saturday, no tractors. Hoping to find a motor for another old beast sitting under the trees.

StanS
Tenatively, yes w/o tractor. Is this the same place that's on Rt6 about 7mi from the RI border?? Stan ADDENDUM Arrive Friday eve and camp with Onan CCKA & '52 Briggs from a Walking Bradley. Pots available or bring own? Camping fee? Stan