Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

My friends...

Kent

As I get ready to return to the AF base where I work, I wanted to inform everyone that I'll likely be unavailable for a while... priorities you know. A few thoughts: 1) Someone declared war on the United States today -- we just do not know exactly who... 2) The President's statement that we will not differentiate the terrorists from those who harbor them is key to events going forward... if the country involved does not cooperate, they can consider themselves at war with the US. 3) His recitation of the 23rd Psalm on TV was a quite appropriate act -- to He(( with being politically correct -- prayers are very appropriate.... 4) Let's all pull together and use this event to help refocus this country on what is near, dear and important... regardless of religious affiliation, political philosophy or party, or anything else that might divide us in other times. Remember September 11th, 2001 right along side December 7th, 1941. We will endure, we will prevail, and someone will pay. God bless you all, and God bless America.

KENT: I SOLUTT YOU AND ALL THE PEOPLE WHO TRY TO SAVE PEOPLE AND WHO TRY TO GET EVERYTHING BACK TO NORMAL.PLEASE BE CAREFUL.WE ALL HERE AT THIS GREAT TIME OF NEED WANT TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH YOU MEAN TO ALL OF US.PLEASE BE CAREFUL MY FRIEND AND BE CAREFUL.OUR PRAYERS GO OUT TO EVERYONE WHO HAVE BEEN KILLED OR HURT.I HOPE THE PEOPLE WHO DID THIS PAY DEARILY FOR KILLING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON.THESE IDOTS NEED TO HAVE DONE TO THEM WHAT THEY DID TO US AND THEN SOME .WE WILL BE THINKING OF YOU.HOPE TO TALK TO YOU AS SOON AS THINGS GET BACK TO AS NORMAL AS THEY CAN BE . AGCO918 CHAD E SHAFER PROUD TO BE A AMERICAN.................. USA A GREAT COUNTRY WE LIVE IN ................

Kent, as a Navy Vet I feel ready to re-up in times like these. Let us all contribute in any way we can to protecting our Liberty. May God bless America. Steve

a mighty thank you to you kent for all you do..... may god bless those lost and those searching..... we are all praying for your quick return kent...thanks again..Scott