Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Great Link & Message

Kent

I agree it was a good message. I was pleased to hear the Presidents speech last night too. Very well done.I just hope the American people keep heart to see this all through in the long run. Unlike Senator Clinton, who did not appear to have her heart in it in the first place.

She probably sensed her chances of running and winning the Presidency in 2004 getting to be slim to none... ;<) In the words of another president in time of crisis: "We have nothing to fear but fear itself!" FDR

He's absolutely right! We are crawling into little holes. I really irritates me also that they (Islamic Fundamentalists) are calling this a "Holy War". Our media is picking it up too which is dangerous. We must refrain from calling this a holy war. It only helps their cause. I'm not going to sit by in my basement waiting for a holocaust. I have tickets to the rescheduled W. Kentucky vs Wi.Badger game on Sept. 29, and by God I'm going, along with 81k other fans! Likewise, I hope that Happy Valley's expanded stadium is full (102k) tomorrow for the Badger win over Nittany Lions! Paul

Sad to say I missed our PRESIDENT last nite, I was rubbing a concrete pour til 4:30 this morning, 20 hour days are getting harder to take, my brother called me this morning to see what I thought of that ----- rolling its head and eyes in seemingly distress. In the past 10 days I've had to thank God everytime our president speaks that I'm not hearing that other voice..MPH