Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

New York..... Tell It Like It Is

Brent_Baumer

You all may get a kick out of this.[A href='http://www.nypost.com/commentary/32767.htm']http://www.nypost.com/commentary/32767.htm[/a]

Interesting point about the UN silence. Seems like this could be a time when they might want to get together and discuss the issues and perhaps make some sort of statement? As far as Bill Maher goes, I can't believe he's on to begin with.

As far as I'm concerned the U.N. is a big joke in bad taste. They ought to be kicked off the continent and kept clear of our military, and out of our business. Our freedom and soveriegnty, and their goals have nothing in common.The cry "get us out of the U.N." has been around longer than I have been alive-and for good reason. That writer makes good points, but in a bad way. She needs to use a little finesse instead of using the rough as a cob approach.

rather point blank but much truth spoken, the un lost thier "commander in briefs" so how can relate to America, they have enjoyed having America bow down to thier winnin for 8 to long of years...MPH

Yeah and give a good look at the look his wife had on Thurs. nite Pres. speech,,she full well knows her time in the spotlight is gone with this tradegdy.As well as all others [incl Hollywood] and sports figs. THEY are NOT important any more and they can't STAND it!,,

Dave, My sister went to one of those colleges(and there are many) that churns out and turns good conservatives into pseudo - communists. I had about give up hope on her until 9-11-01. Tthe day after, her exterme left wing cronies called her up to talk about the attack. Amazingly all they were concerned about was being worried about whether President Bush would be able to get all the gun control laws and proceedings relaxed, and worse yet were worried that he was going to take the military and go out and bomb some innocent people. Kinda makes you sick, doesn't it. Anyhow, My sister in some new found wisdom, told them in so many words that she hoped we used plenty of bombs and then told them just where they could go! I may have misjudged her.

Being the great T.V. fan I am, I didn't reconize the the name Bill Maher when I read this post last nite. During the 10 o'clock news Jay Leno had a guest list add saying Bill was on sooo I lost 2 hour sleep and stayed up. I have seen his show but Mahers sence of humor never got me up enough to cross the street to watch it. If, the way he talked last nite has any honesty to it, soud more like a news media twist then any anything else. Enjoy don't seem like a fitting word but for lack of education I'll use it, I have Enjoyed the way the Bush camp has delt with the news media during this disasster. Replys like "NO" just floors 'em...MPH