Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
schaefer72

JUST AQUIRED POWERMAX 4041

schaefer72
JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE MY EXCITEMENT - I JUST AQUIRED A 1973 SIMPLICITY POWERMAX 4041 WITH JOHNSON FRONT LOADER - 5 FT. MOWER DECK - 5 FT SICKLE BAR MOWER AND FULL SIZED CAR TRAILER TO HAUL IT AROUND ALL IN GOOD SHAPE FOR $1,300 BUCKS!!!!!!!!-WHAT A DEAL OR SHOULD I CALL IT A STEAL AT THAT PRICE !!!!! - ANYWAY ITS BEEN SITTING AWHILE AND WILL NEED ALITTLE WORK BEFORE I CAN RUN IT AROUND - CAN'T WAIT TO TRY IT OUT !!!!!! SEE YA -

powermax_paul
Congrats Schaef! Welcome to the world of Powermax! I saw that one on Ebay last week and would have bought it if it wasn't so far away. It was too good to be true with the trailer also. I have two 9020's and a 4041 with loader and backhoe. Hope you have as much fun with yours as I do with mine. Hope your better half is understanding too cuz once you see what it can do, you'll want a second tractor, and third.... powermax_paul

tbar1.1
I'm excited for you! At that price, you can afford to put a little $ in it. How bout some pics when you come down from your excitment level , so you can hold the camera still :), and post them for all to see your new pride and joy. Congrates and have fun with it!!!