Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
JimV

2 weeks and counting ????? brooklyn

JimV
Hi folks , well it is 2 weeks away and I have a semi count I guess. So far there are about 20 tractors for sure but things are a little scetchy to say the least.In any case we will have a good time and enjoy the event . Alot of people haven,t returned Emails but hey no big deal, it is A stressful time for all of us . This is my last post before the event. If anyone needs anything Email me . Jim V.

JimV
Hi Roger, I will have a blue and silver van parked there with a free standing awning set up.Ask for the garden tractor area and tell them your looking for the allis chalmers Simpicity garden tractor club. see you there.

Kent
Jim, I plan on being there with my Big Ten, barrring unforeseen things. I'm still unsure if either of the sons can make it, so I might be alone. I'll let you know if anything changes...

JimV
Fantastic Paul, more members and more toys. I have been getting quite a few emails this week and the #'s are climbing. It looks like this will a good turn out. BTW I am in the process of buying a 3112 so I am looking foward to talking to you about yours . take care