Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

A quick update...

Kent

Been trying to download some of these posts since sept 11th for keeping onto my apple g3 into a folder and can't seem to get anything to work, is it posible to do it??thanks for any help. MPH

... I have not been recalled to Active Duty (at least yet), but I've spent about 8 days (night shifts mostly) at the AF base since 9/11/01... while maintaining my "real job" and trying to stay above water with the "honey-dos" when I have a few hours of daylight.... I apologize to those who have submitted material or Gallery pics for the site, but I haven't had the time to do much with it. I do get a few minutes during the day while at one of the two jobs to check the Clubhouse, but that's been about it.... It looks like things are settling down a little, and I can attend the Brooklyn CT event. I hope to get back to adding new materials soon.... Thanks for your understanding! BTW, here's a great patriotic link (and a quote from it) that one of my Marine friends shared: "There is no FAIR, there is no FREE and there is no EASY. You never get what you don't pay for -- and money is seldom the payment." God Bless America! [A href='http://www.limalima.com/Our_Flag.htm']http://www.limalima.com/Our_Flag.htm[/a]

Kent, I think I speak for everyone when I say we understand and appreciate all you do for our country and this club. Hang in there and try and get some rest.

Martin, Hold down the Apple key and the "A" key to high-light the whole thing(or drag the mouse over what you want), then hold down Apple and hit the "C" key to copy. Open up a word processor and hold down Apple and the "V" key to paste it on to the word processor. Then just save and you're done. Jordan