Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Guess what followed me home!

ProGard

Hey Kevin, I new you would enjoy your 6216, but I figured it would take longer for the multiplicity virus to incubate. Now that you have a spare, the first thing I would try is putting a 4" pully on the transaxle with a shorter belt, and go racing.

When you get over 20 tractors they don't notice when you bring another one home.Just sneak it in at night.works for me.Another 20 and the shed will be full.

Left Louisiana for Van Wert, Ohio for a business trip on Saturday. I returned home yesterday. When my wife walked out of the house to greet me, she saw a 6216 in the back of the pickup. She asked me why did I bring my tractor to Ohio with me??? I told her that that wasn't the same 6216 that is parked in the garage. Well, she couldn't understand why I needed another, but I know that all you guys know why! Thats right, a 1984 6216 and now a 1981 6216. Heck, I bought the first one only a month ago! Will post pics soon. Kevin

Well gang, I was gaining ground on shed space till fall garage cleanout season started. Now I am getting about two calls a week on my want ad. In the last 3 weeks I have brought home a 46" sickle mower,(2) 917H's with hydro lift - no engines, 42"blade, 637 with blower, tiller -tractor missing parts, B207(sold it already) ,and (3) 48" decks for repair/parts. This weekend wil be busy too, 2 snowblowers(1 JD), a 36" tiller with get this, a package to convert it to use with the newer Landlord series, and a frame mount Vac collector- new unused. I generally pay the asking price as its usally cheap enough. I'm going to have to go renew that ad for another year! SmilinSam