Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Not sure this will work....

Kent

Kent, Along those lines, if our government made everyone fly nude aboard jetliners, it should take away alot of the consealment options.

Following in the wake of recent events, the President has asked that we unite for a common cause. Money, flag raising and other patriotic efforts are not enough to "smoke out the terrorists and get them running." As you may know, "hard line" Islamic followers cannot stand nudity. Especially female nudity. They consider it a sin to see a naked woman that is not their wife. Thus, tonight at 7:00, all women should run out of their house naked to help weed out the terrorists. The United States appreciates your efforts, and applauds you. God bless America! -------------------------- Got this one via email and had to pass it on! I guess we can all contribute -- in new, unforeseen ways! Kent

Hey its worth a try !!! It is the least we could do and I think it our patriotic duty to TAKE A LOOK at the impact this might make. Steve

Good idea but are you sure we want to see all these women as they really are?? Not many of them qualify as models. Or, maybe that's the plan. Gross the terrorists out. Roy

Ha Ha, I will second that Roy, it might bother them, but what about the other defendees from the united states? Oh Well, good plan for a "lonely man"-BradW