Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

End of Pulling Season

MikeES

The pulling season is over (at least here in upper midwest) and I was wondering if the club members are interested in what happened this season with Simplicity and AC tractors. I know there are several of us members who are pullers. I would be happy to share what happened this season along with some pictures (If Kent has the time for e-mail as I cannot get pictures to stick to the discussion forum). Is there interest? Mike S.

I am new to this board. I have purchased an AC 710 that I have planned a full restoration for this winter. I have an interest in the pulling results and would be very interested in seeing pictures. Thanks for the effort.

Kent, I will e-mail my story and pictures sometime later this week. We ran three tractors this year. A 712, a 920 gas (a 917 with a 20hp magnum engine) and a 7790 Diesel. The 7790 was points winner for the 2nd year in a row! But sad to say the Diesel has retired and is now mowing lawn. Look for my e-mail. Mike S.

Mike, I'd like to put a whole section one the site somewhere on AC/Simplicity pullers, so I'd certainly like pictures, tips that are unique to Simp/AC, etc.... Kent