Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Brent_Baumer

Brooklyn Show

Brent_Baumer
I must say it was nice to see all the AC and Simplicity tractors present at the show. Unfortunately the weather hurt me in respect to the amount of time I was able to stay. I enjoyed meeting Kent and Jim and would like to thank them both for their service. I appologize for just leaving as I did. I had offered a copy of the AC Loader manual to the man with the AC Loader. When he drove over to my truck where my family awaited staying dry, I knew that my time was up or the meter ran out. The show was my first stop of the day on my way to Vernon Ct to visit my sister. Regardless I enjoyed going there, speaking to the half dozen people I spoke with and viewing the tractors. I am very interested in doing this again and hope that a future get together would allow me to bring some of my toys and spend much more time with everyone. Thanks to all who participated, once again thats what makes this site #1. Al

Kent
Al, It was good to meet you (and everyone else) at the show. I had a great time, regardless of the weather. No apologies are needed -- just plan on bringing tractors and spending the whole day next year! ;<) Thanks for copy of the loader manual. I'll try to get to it soon -- I'm really behind on getting stuff loaded to the site! Kent