Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

What if we did this?

Good_Ole_JR

As for what to do with Osama bin Laden: Killing him will only create a martyr. Holding him prisoner will inspire his comrades to take hostages to demand his release. Therefore, I suggest we do neither. Let the Special Forces, Seals or whoever covertly capture him, fly him to an undisclosed hospital and have surgeons quickly perform a complete sex change operation. Then we return her to Afghanistan to live as a woman under the Taliban.

powermax_paul
Why waste time with a hospital..? Let his captors perform the "operation" in the field. It may not be a professional job, but who can tell the way those broads dress.

now now Herb, if we just turn it all into glass think of the side bennie, all that heat reflected should slow planet warming. MPH

10-4 on glass. it's coming you'll see,,All's it would take is 1 and all this other cr** would stop but quick,,Just tell em;,,WHO WANT'S THE NEXT ONE ?? Please raise hand!only alternative IMHO,,

Ha Ha, I hope the surgeons are blind, because if I could see, I know I wouldn't want to see his "downstairs"!! How true though, it is a hard way to win, but America always wins, that's why were number 1!-BradW