Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Bought another one...

Mikedinma

Must be that time of year. No AC/Sim for sale around here since last fall. In the past month I've seen a 7116H, 7012, 7010 and a B-112 locally. Bought the 7010 and only have 2 wheels yet to paint and the deck to refurbish. Only have about $260 total in it so-far and it runs great and now looks almost new. Wanted to buy the other tracs too but only the 7116H at $500 was worth considering besides the 7010, but opted not. Brent

Found a deal on the Connecticut Classified Ads website. A guy, not too far from the Brooklyn, CT show, was selling an AC B-1 with mowing deck, sickle bar, moldboard plow and wheel, and snow blade. My brother saw the B-1 and offered me half the selling price for it, the deck, and an aftermarket plow that I had. Already having two ACs in-house and with my wife having overheard the offer, I figured I'd better go for it (get the toys but don't push my luck). So for a grand total of $175, I came away with a factory snow blade, sickle bar, and agricultural plow. Each of the implements appear to be in great shape.