Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Just a reminder...

TomF

I agree Tom F., this is a great site, but we have had too much postings not good for the younger ones, if I offended you and your son in any way please accept my appology.

This message is a good example of why I like this club. Not only is there good tech info on our favorite subject, but we also are able to see, understand, and respect the other guys position. Not many other tractor clubs (Yahoo based) have this kind of understanding.

..to all. I usually let my son who is now 13 wander this site frequently to learn more about these great machines, and garner relative wisdom and insight from a great bunch of folks. Please do me a favor and try to limit any suggestive, violent, or crude messages so that we may continue to enjoy this fantastic website. We appreciate your considering this request. God bless America! Tom Feldpausch and son Peter

Tom F is absolutely right. I presume that my comments concerning the leftist propaganda is the subject of this posting. I apologize for any offense that may have come to anyone concerning the content of that posting. I have deleted the posting to prevent causing any further angst. This is not the place to vent such frustrations and the main thrust is the excellent machines of which this site is about. This is a time of great anxiety for our entire country and it just makes me angry when I read such comments as contained in the article in the previous posting. But there are other places to vent those frustrations. Again my apologies to all.

Tom M. -- Don't feel bad -- you're not alone. Tom F. has had to remind me a time or two. Tom F. -- Please continue to remind us, and feel free to email me if I have either been out of line, or if I need to clean up an offensive post with my Administrator privileges.... We want this to continue to be a family-friendly site!

Thanks to all of you for appreciating my position. Believe me, I too feel the anxiety of current events. It's common to vent to your friends! NO offense taken to any particular post or person. Thanks again! Tom