Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

AC 830 or AC 930???

tmerideth

I have a local auction this Saturday that advertises an AC 830 or 930 lawn mower. Does anyone know what this might be or have any information on either of these models? If so please let me know. I would like to attend the auction but only if this is a desirable unit. I am not interested in a light duty unit. Any information would be appreciated.

Hum. Never heard of that one. Soooooooooooooooo..... Its obvious that this is a marriage of a 720 and a B-110, or the mating of a 620 and a 110. Boy that 110 sure does get around!!!

Could be a typo. Could be another make 830 or 930. Or, could be an AC 8030. Why don't you call the auction company and ask what it is..? Anybody know model numbers for AC push lawn mowers..?

THE 830 IS A REAR ENGINE RIDER.I HAVE LITERATURE ON IT .IT HAS A 8 HP BRIGGS AND 30" DECK.THERE IS ALSO A 1036 REAR RIDER.AGCO918 CHAD E SHAFER

The J.I. Case company produced model "830" and "930" tractors in the mid sixties with the "930" most popular, most likely a typo, no other company used the model number to my knowledge, nor do my books show any AC with those numbers,-BradW

Here is an AC 820 -see graphic at link. Steve[A href='http://www.machinerytrader.com/listings/forsale/detail.asp?guid=np7w8p1o&pcid=2824146&etid=1&OHID=34']http://www.machinerytrader.com/listings/forsale/detail.asp?guid=np7w8p1o&pcid=2824146&etid=1&OHID=34[/a]

Never heard of an 830 or 930. Dutch, we have an AC 8030 FWA. One awesome tractor! I think your best bet would be to call the auctioneer or the people with the auction and find out. Jordan