Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

BradW

MPH

Since your an old case tractor fan manybe you can help me out. Talked to mom today who just visited Minden Nebra with her recently widowed twin sis, now able to travel like they did in WWII together, and she said the CC case dad gave/sold them when they sold out the farm is listed a "C", have you ever heard of one? Always thought they both CC's thanks MPH

Hi MPH, a model "C" was the standard version with non adjustable wide front end and non adjustable rear end. A model "CC-4" was the same as the "C" except the rear axle was adjustable. A model "CC" is the rop or also known as "C Cultivator" The "CCS" is the high crop version and the "CO" is the orchard version. The one your mom found, was it your dad's or just one for sale? If you could get it it would be worth it, there are ALOT of parts still available for that model. Good Luck,-BradW P.S. When she said "C" that was the series designation so it could be a "CC" too. Later tonight I will post pictures, I found a "CC" with a stuck motor with the rare electric start for $50.00 bucks, gotta go check it out, these old Case's are the nicest farm tractors in my opinion, it is very hard to beat a "Flambeu Series" tractor, again, good luck.

Thanks Brad, guess the people at Minden just have the lable incomplete because both the ones dad had were row crop, one on rubber, one on steel. It was dads, and Minden is an old farm machinery musehem. Haven't been there in a long time but one could spend a couple days there. That be a good trip for you to take Brad, maybe with grandpa. Heck, mom and her sis are 81 and they went to Wash from nebr last summer just to go see Boing where they worked in WWII while thier husbands were over seas. laterrrrrrrMPH

Yeah, I got to head out to Nebraska one of these day's, hopefully this summer I can make the trip, been to busy lately these last few summers. I don't know if my grandfather would want to go or not, he has been having health problems (not life threatning) hopefully if I dirve he would come with me. Sounds like you should take a trip out there yourself, I have been hoping to go and visit the oregon trail and get some info at universety of nebraska, I plan on getting my "AG" degree out there, oh well, if my landscaping goes over well this summer, I very well hope to get out there.-BradW

Brad, Purdue would also be a good choice for a degree in agriculture or AG engineering. Alot closer to you as well. Also, still no check, have you gotten the manual yet? I know the mail system is in chaos right know, I just hope our stuff hasn't gotten lost. Brent

Hey Brad, my bro and me were disscusing our childhood cases and realized neither of had a clue what color a CC is suppose to be, ya got a clue?? ours were brown, polished rust I think..Mph

To the best of my knowledge, they are nicknamed "war gray" as I also heard depression grey, they never really had a name for it, but originally gray is how they came,-BradW