Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Simplicity Sheep Bank

RayS

Zippo would likely wan't one as a hood ornament on "Ugly Alice".}:)}:)}:)

Cheers,

Wayne

When it arives, shall I post another pic? :o) It will be the only 'memorabilia' I have.

031_1339281845.jpg

quote:it will be the only 'memorabilia' I have.id="quote">
id="quote">

I could have sworn I saw an Allis banner hanging in your garage . . . . :D

Yeah....but technically that's not vintage ^ I may have a keychain or two from back in the day.

I would like to find an original ad like this, containing the sheep, to go along with the sheep-bank.

9_great.jpg

quote:Originally posted by huffy

You actually bought the sheep bank?

id="quote">
id="quote">...and you're gonna get a good laugh outta the damn thing next time you visit! :D

Oh, I wasn't judging. Just wasn't sure if you were being serious or sarcastic. I actually think it's a good purchase for you . . . you can put it in the baby's room so he or she can start saving his/her pennies for a little Serf for when they get old enough to help Daddy with the yard work.

I hope it's a girl. I think a custom pink Serf rigged to pull a little 4" or 6" moldboard would be awesome.

We'll know what color paint to buy next Friday! }:)

I dunno about all pink...but maybe some tasteful accents?

Mother wants to start her shopping once we find out, but I've already begun...

little%20stuff%20onesie200.jpg

quote:Originally posted by Talntedmrgreen

We'll know what color paint to buy next Friday! }:)I dunno about all pink...but maybe some tasteful accents?

id="quote">
id="quote">Trust me, the pink will look good. I'm thinking a dark hot pink, stick with white for the dash tower and steering wheel and seat, a black stripe down the hood with white accent lines . . . oh yeah, it's gonna look good. Look at it this way, I'm sure your wife won't mind your tractor hobby (ahem, addiction) so much once we show her the Simplicity "Barbie" edition.

Not a clue...I'm guessin they had a billion of them made as dealer promo items, to sit on the counter or give away. Not sure though. It arrived yesterday, and the kicker for me when I pushed the Buy button was it's size. It'a bout 7" high and 7" long, so it's not too big or too tiny. It's in great shape...should be neat to have on display :o)