Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Chris727

Simplicity 75 years sign and vids

Chris727

Here is a Simplicity sign comemmorating their 75 years in business. Its not antique but still kind of cool. As of last year the dealers could still order these.

IMG_8261.jpg

Here are some dealer vids on the late 90's tractors like Landlords and Broadmoors, also a BGB service video (someday I would like to get it uploaded to youtube.)

IMG_8257.jpg

IMG_8261.jpg.7fabc55e5f024cc0bc6175e831097d2a.jpg

IMG_8257.jpg.b3083cd8895d5196c5d36835215ffedd.jpg

GrincheyOne

Chris,

The sign is neat! If that is a VHS tape, I have the capture eqipment that can uplload it to a computer, and the editing software to change the video format EG .MOV to .MPG or .WMV.

Once it is on the computer, it's a simple task to burn it to a DVD.

Cheers

Wayne

MysTiK

wow Chris. Impressive collection. dOd

If I think real hard I can come up with a few names of people who just might want to see at least one of those.

There's also those simple machines that play VHS and burn DVD. Those are pretty cheap, and tend to be old standard capable only.

BUT

Wayne sounds like he's got some super tek.

@Wayne - whatcha got there, an AMD/ATI vidcard w a capture feature? or higher tek than that?? pretty curious about that, me. 8D

Used to have a friend who rented movies. He had some fun software too.

A good reason for me to get a real computer rather than this pos I'm driving now. it's bad. old. but it was bad when new.8) I just keep fixing it. but the caps are starting to boil. o well. Had to search hard for an old cpu fan to replace the dud.

Anyway, I don't think we should make plans for someone's collection of rare items. But I love 'movie nite', and I have a great recipe for killer popcorn.:D it's kinda hot and it will cure what ails ya.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• rokon2813
    • Rigger9020
    • locknut
    • fishnwiz
  • Today's Birthdays

1. JoggerFogger
      JoggerFogger
      (48 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• MARK (LI)

MARK (LI)  »  Alltractoredup

...This is Mark from Long Island ....Gene told me that you are selling  FEL for a Sunstar....the link he sent me does not take me to it ...I am not on FB myself, but my wife is...is it just on the AC  / Simple group, or is it on the Marketplace?
      · 2 replies
    • F.U.N.

F.U.N.  »  sandyhillbill

Dear Sandhillbill
      Can you please copy me on this data, for Sun Star parts list.
      :
      September 12, 2004 Mike I sent you a PM and have all the mfgs. available for the tiller/hitch/pto/liftgroup if you need me to send them to you. Let me know. Thanks, F.U.N.    
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts