Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Simplicity 75 years sign and vids

Chris727

Here is a Simplicity sign comemmorating their 75 years in business. Its not antique but still kind of cool. As of last year the dealers could still order these.

IMG_8261.jpg

Here are some dealer vids on the late 90's tractors like Landlords and Broadmoors, also a BGB service video (someday I would like to get it uploaded to youtube.)

IMG_8257.jpg

IMG_8261.jpg.7fabc55e5f024cc0bc6175e831097d2a.jpg

IMG_8257.jpg.b3083cd8895d5196c5d36835215ffedd.jpg

Chris,

The sign is neat! If that is a VHS tape, I have the capture eqipment that can uplload it to a computer, and the editing software to change the video format EG .MOV to .MPG or .WMV.

Once it is on the computer, it's a simple task to burn it to a DVD.

Cheers

Wayne

Thank You Wayne.

I have a DVR but my internet is too slow to upload large videos to the internet.

• 1 month later...

I have a Simplicity service video on bevel gear box repair and one on power steering repair for Sunstars available for someone to someone make into a dvd.

wow Chris. Impressive collection. dOd

If I think real hard I can come up with a few names of people who just might want to see at least one of those.

There's also those simple machines that play VHS and burn DVD. Those are pretty cheap, and tend to be old standard capable only.

BUT

Wayne sounds like he's got some super tek.

@Wayne - whatcha got there, an AMD/ATI vidcard w a capture feature? or higher tek than that?? pretty curious about that, me. 8D

Used to have a friend who rented movies. He had some fun software too.

A good reason for me to get a real computer rather than this pos I'm driving now. it's bad. old. but it was bad when new.8) I just keep fixing it. but the caps are starting to boil. o well. Had to search hard for an old cpu fan to replace the dud.

Anyway, I don't think we should make plans for someone's collection of rare items. But I love 'movie nite', and I have a great recipe for killer popcorn.:D it's kinda hot and it will cure what ails ya.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for the heads up Karsten! Any idea if they are plastic or steel, and what they run $$?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• Chris727
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts