Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

NOS reel mower

rm

In case the ad is pulled, here are the pics:

reel_mwr_clst_01.jpg

reel_mwr_clst_02.jpg

reel_mwr_clst_03.jpg

Very cool attachment, thanks for posting.

reel_mwr_clst_01.jpg.b628b30d4ec24f3956dc5366d4f38597.jpg

reel_mwr_clst_02.jpg.32ac36088d10a6400ac50209bce6028f.jpg

reel_mwr_clst_03.jpg.8d8ed9d050cf6e2c545719beb81fab33.jpg

I sent the guy an email sunday evening. Have yet to get a reply. Might need help with shipping if it isn't already sold.

I had inquired with him and he was very quick to respond...within the hour, but this was a few weeks ago when he had it listed here in the classifieds. Would be a dandy for sticking under that 575 dOd

I mailed him a money order. Rich is going to assist with packing and shipping. Thanks again Rich!!

It will be coming to a good home where it will be well taken care of.

Now the question is, When will we see the wonderboy finished with that cool little attachment installed?

Unless there's some sort of divine restoration intervention, not this year.sm00sm00

I was hoping to have the tractor done before Sussex.

• 1 month later...

Special thanks go to Richard Magee (rm) for aiding with pickup, packing and shipping of this deck. It's finally with it's new owner. I'll snap some close ups of it after the weekend and put them in Show and Tell for the membership to sm00sm00sm00 over. :D

• 2 months later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• B10Dave
    • maxwood
    • GregB
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts