Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Allis 20-year Pin

MysTiK

I don't actually have this item - it's just a picture. I don't remember where I found it. I've had it since 2010. Possibly from another forum, or from ebay. I don't definitely know anything about it either. But it seems to be a 20-year service pin. I just thought it was kinda cool, and would fit right in here. Maybe someone knows more about it.

Allis-20yr Pin.jpg

57e0571076e4b_Allis-20yrPin.jpg.e2c4afddb182047993d13dfdf03474a3.jpg

• 2 months later...

Cool...I found the same thing for Sears. Its an employees pin, has a pic of the Sears Tower on it and 10 yrs of svc...

That AC one is much cooler 8D

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure; but it's possible this pix came from Phil aka skunkhome. His father, I believe, was an Allis employee. Phil popped in here recently, not sure if he would have noticed this, or this little forum.

lots of cool stuff here, wow. I am amazed at some of the neat stuff that people have.

• 1 month later...

There you go - and you have THE RING = wow. dOd

Yes, Phil is pretty proud of that heritage. His own tractor is actually a Simp restored and decal'd as an AC - pretty unique.

Phil was very helpful to me in my early nooby "daze". I remember, not having a camera, and him always bugging me with "Graham, where are the pictures"? I would write novels describing impossible problems - but no pix. People tried to help me - it was impossible. :D

I eventually got a camera, Phil - if you see this. sm01

Phil, I believe, was also the source of the alt. cross-reference chart I posted a few months ago.

"skunkhome" is a piece of history himself; and he is very knowledgeable and very helpful to a lot of people, on an ongoing basis. But there was nothing he could do to keep me out of the trouble I seemed determined to get myself into. Not much has changed; maybe a little. sm01

So, Thanks, Phil.

Peace. Keep on keeping on.