Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Something new today.

B10Dave

:D I have never seen one of these in anyone's collection to date. When I saw this on KIJIJI for $10 I had to have it. One more little piece of Allis history. B10Dave

cane002.jpg

cane003.jpg

cane001.jpg

cane002.jpg.05707d3f40e3e3787db234b4c89de075.jpg

cane003.jpg.95c023fd42f98f1d39e4d6e0b18a354a.jpg

cane001.jpg.69fadc69605f2460b2d978b6e16523f7.jpg

Very cool Dave! I'm suprised something like that bears a date...even better! Would look great leaning against a B-1 next summer ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I have missed out on several of these canes at aucions,1 guys auction had about 20 of these and I didn't get a single one,kick myself now for not bidding,i remember they went cheap

• 3 weeks later...

In 1962 a-c had a sales promotion on Farm tractors, The slogan was BUY A TRACTOR TAKE A TRIP. The trip was to the factories to see the tractors built. I went with my father who was a dealer. When we got to Milwalkie, we were each given a cane. I had 2 , sold them at auction in Oct.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• Chris727
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts