B-112 Allis is all done!!!!

simple-kid

Here it is all ready for winter!!!sm00sm008D

rsz_1rsz_1208121552.jpg

rsz_1rsz_1208121553.jpg

rsz_1rsz_1208121553a.jpg

rsz_1rsz_1208121553b.jpg

rsz_1rsz_1208121553c.jpg

I finally got my eyes on and working great!!!! Graham told me I should so I saved what the heck ILL do it, the wire was already there anyways..:D:D:D

rsz_1rsz_1208121552.jpg.17dabf7c9f7f6c3de5aec3fcc4fbf6db.jpg

rsz_1rsz_1208121553.jpg.d033ad04652bc735fc27501da3c4db6f.jpg

rsz_1rsz_1208121553a.jpg.7f67a04e0f2562160281cd5c5c5d2cea.jpg

rsz_1rsz_1208121553b.jpg.56db26209d780f0acb04ba6e15053a4a.jpg

rsz_1rsz_1208121553c.jpg.253762936aa8ef32e9147b1996ed28ab.jpg

MysTiK

Ok, blame it on me. It's just a great image with the lights; and I knew you'd love it, cos it's cool, dontcha know. :DReally, wowee, supercool job, dude. Stinger, eyes, HDblade = impressive.and nice pix too. dOd Right on.I just MISSED a blade like that, oweee.luv this pix: trax looks like it heard the wake up call.

rsz_1rsz_1208121553a.jpg

MysTiK

Ever since you first posted pix of this tractor, I get 'good energy' vibes from it. And that's why I said, a while back, 'this is your tractor'. And I'm still not sure, tend to think it's a boy tractor like mine, but I'd have to spend time to be sure. sm00sm00 sm01 8) :D Whatever, you decide, or don't, it's all yours. But I mean it; I get good feelings from that beast. dOd

simple-kid

Thanks Graham it definitely gives "Good Energy", I love the old beast!!

Ken, Thanks for the reply. I believe the "W" stands for Webster the guy how I bought it offs last name. I kinda like it. I say the W stand for "WONDER"id="size6">. LOL

MysTiK

That's cool. I have moments where I live in "WONDER". I used to have moments where I lived in "Wonderland" - but that's a whole other story. Wonder is a place of consciousness, awareness - otherwise there would be no such thing. But that ain't tractor talk either. Sometimes I wonder how long my tractor will last; I think it's a more a question of how long the parts trail is. Wonder is a wonderful thing - it seems to bring more - which, in itself, is wonderful, again. Go ask Allis.

Also, I have thought about putting my name on my tractor - make a stencil and metal paint "MysTiK" across the seat back, or similar. Kinda waiting for a new seat, or something - first I can't figure how to get the seat off - got 4 bolts that turn forever, :D I don't know how these things work. (darned rocket science). 8) The other problem is I really like the original seat, with the black duct tape repairs and all - feels good, looks good. If it works, don't fix it. But I got some rust lower side of seat pan - it's almost like it sat outside sometime and the seat deck collected water. A lot can happen in 33 years. This tractor is very original. nuf said.

Let's get back to your tractor, Mr. Kid. sm01

simple-kid

Thanks,

Your 916 still looks very very nice and hard to find them with the original seat. I like your profile pic of it!!! You should stencil that to the back of the seat when you get a new seat. I also believe if it work and runs don't fix it! lol

MysTiK

My 716H isn't ready for snow tho. I have the stuff; just got to gitter done - that and at least 40 other things. It's all new to me - first time to the rodeo. Also I gave my walkbehind blower to my father - so I am committed to seat time for snow chores - so if it isn't ready, the commitment isn't quite complete either, huh.

Thanks, that's my all time fav pix - but I need a photo op so I can get more "best" pix. Sometimes I can take a good pix - other times I just got lucky. With a digital camera, I blast away a hundred pix looking for the "jewel". 8D Like the one w the trax on a mountain top in the flaming sunset with an eagle hovering above and the dancing girls and the reggae band and awwwl dat stofff mawn, kin ya play da bass? PeterTosh and BobMarley and Toots and the Maytals - ya know? omg I can't stop giggling. :D:D

MysTiK
quote:Originally posted by simple-kid

Graham, LOL, thanks for that reply. Hope you get the 916h ready in time for the snow!!!:D:D You have to start posting some pics of that tractor!!

id="quote">
id="quote">I've posted a few here and there. But since you asked, here's the sunset pix - kinda strange looking; but I like it.BUT THIS IS YOUR SHOW NOT MINE. !! The reggae band ran into the forest when I got the camera. :D (pix from 2011)

5_AC716H_003.jpg

This is another fav of mine - very unusual. 8)

5_AC716H_069.jpg

5_AC716H_003.jpg.5123e9751c395ee83b9a5ec0fd9e633e.jpg

5_AC716H_069.jpg.02fd9f8524a4e68f6a4a34922f500405.jpg

simple-kid

WOW that first pic is very nice looking, with the shade covering some parts of it!:D The second one is very different and it shows a lot of the tractor that you don't get in a reg pic. Very nice Graham!!!!!!dOddOddOd

fishnwiz

I recently added a plow to an old ATV that had a similar (extra heavy duty) wear plate. Seeing my ATV does not have a winch, it makes for one heck of a workout raising and lowering the plow blade with the extra added weight but at least the blade stays on the ground when full! I did have to reinforce the tubes to handle the extra weight!

simple-kid

Well the blade isn't very good because I used the wrong steel, will see how it lasts though. After a few storms I may need to cut up this bobcat blade I have to make another blade. I may just add to the one I have on it..:D:D

I have the stinger and Two donuts on the back and the hydro lift is a Little slow because the blade is pretty heavy!! LOl:O:O

MysTiK
quote:Originally posted by simple-kid

WOW that first pic is very nice looking, with the shade covering some parts of it!:D The second one is very different and it shows a lot of the tractor that you don't get in a reg pic. Very nice Graham!!!!!!dOddOddOd

id="quote">
id="quote">Thx, Nick. Dunno quite why; but I see that first one as something like a bunny wabbit jumping out of the trees - tractor looks frisky or something - it's kinda surreal. It was quite accidental with the lighting effects. Keep shooting pix - there's at least one gem for every 100 pix taken. Also, some of mine I just don't like, due to cosmetic issues - gotta do a little deck paint, seat fixes, etc. My deck is a replacement, works great, but it's going to get a repaint eventually - that's the worst of it. Original deck was bought as a spindle disaster. Still have it. I have projects to do. Main focus has been on improving reliability, while keeping tractor in use. Scheduling is difficult. Guess I need more tractors. sm01 thx again. Back to your show, not mine.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• MrSteele
    • Hick
    • Simpastor
    • JAllred
    • NateShedivy
    • BLT
    • Baja24
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Josiah deshong
      Josiah deshong
      (37 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• F.U.N.

F.U.N.  »  sandyhillbill

Dear Sandhillbill
      Can you please copy me on this data, for Sun Star parts list.
      :
      September 12, 2004 Mike I sent you a PM and have all the mfgs. available for the tiller/hitch/pto/liftgroup if you need me to send them to you. Let me know. Thanks, F.U.N.    
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Club banners are available  for members use during show season https://simpletractors.com/forums/topic/57849-simpletractors-club-banners-available/

· 0 replies
  • Adverts