Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
rrbaud

New to Forum, 9020 with Onan CCKB

rrbaud

New to the Forum. Recently purchased a 9020 PowerMax with Dozer Blade, Deck, & Tiller. It runs good but so far I have found a few problems. It was not charging and upon removing the guards found that the stator winding was just spinning, gear cover damage. Removed the stator (Syncro) and just charging after each use for now, anyone have a used one? Man that thing had to make some noise at some point. I removed the engine and cleaned it up, reinstalled, but have a front seal leak and possibly a base gasket leak. Someone had tightened the clutch spring all the way & there was no clutch release, fixed that. No idea about the hours although it's in great shape but the oil filter had an early '06 date inscribed on it.? This may be posted somewhere but did come across the air filter element through Grainger (#4ZKG3, Baldwin# PA2347). Contemplating an engine repower at some point. I would like to find a front end loader for it sometime. Thank God for the internet and all the manuals available for it and the Onan. It sure does make it easier. This is my first tractor (although small frame) purchase but we had quite a few larger ones when I was growing up. (Deere Model B & other's, Farmall super M?, 8n gas & other Ford diesels and so on).

fishnwiz

Let ME be the 1st to welcome you to this great site. While being a new member myself, I can assure you that you have come to the right site to have any and all of your questions answered. This membership is a wealth of knowledge that is unmatched anywhere on the web (IMO).

One thing I can tell you right of way is that pictures are a MUST...while not required, the membership (myself included) LOVE to view others finds so PLEASE share any and all pics and any story related to your finds as they are more them welcome reading on this site!

Again, welcome to the site!

Wiz