Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

got a new orange friend!

dirtmister16

got a new orange friend to mingle with my allises a 2210 with a rebuilt engine, bgb, new seat(wrong style for tractor). has some paint work done. comes with a mower deck, its a my christmas present to myself!only downside i see and was told of are the brackets on the front of the tractor someone welded on for a universal snowplow. ill grind/cut them off so i can mount my blade on it. it was on ebay several times and sold once but must have fallen through. my uncle will bring it up when he comes for x mas.

simplicity 2210 2.jpg

simplicity 2210.jpg

57e057376039e_simplicity22102.jpg.75f2e0f65f53894633b32e64953386d5.jpg

57e05737f0638_simplicity2210.jpg.85651c4cb992a9f2e78e67e365e75134.jpg

im excited to get it home! im going to mount my 46" plow on it for winter, and the blower on my b10.

finally ill have both of them going at once! then i can focus on fixing the hb212. oh if i ever get anything done it be a miracle!

just looked on the site here. i never knew that was the orginal seat style i thought that would of had the newer style. soo thats really cool!

also ill be mounting some orignal lights on this tractor. all i need is a rear work light and id be all set!

Looks like a nice clean machine.

simplicity%202210%202.jpg

I like that style seat; have wondered if I can find one, and if it would suit my 716. The original lowback seat isn't bad; but it's been remounted with 4 rusted bolts, no adjustment. I don't like highbacks. I typically dismount using the 'leg up' method, a habit from my days working golf course (saves a lot of knees and shins bashing). I don't use the seatback when driving; but do for resting, taking a break, or tractor discussions in the garage, etc. I think the seat like yours would be an acceptable mod for appearance - low, clean, form and function, no frills, clean. Like motorcycle chopper image.I like the overall appearance of your new friend, and hope it works well for you. I think it would be bigtime cool to have both a plow and a blower going at same time. 8D with only one operator. dOd

I too like the original low seat style. I'm actually not a fan at all of workng around the B-series armrest seats. They serve no function, and get in the way or the arse. I've seen that replacement, and often wondered if it's as comfy (or moreso) than OEM.

Where are they sold?

thanks guys! it will be a welcome addtion to the fleet, its kinda funny how i sold my nice big ten and now i find this and it replaces it. funnier yet how this was cheaper then any of the tractors ive bought so far. can't beat that!

anyone got any picutres of the lights and how they were wired on this tractor? im gonna do some digging and see what i can find.

Saw it on ebay many times and it was only 1.5 hrs from me and for the $150 buy it now you stole it! I don't have any room right now for more tractors otherwise I would've snagged it up! great purchase

its not that i didn't have room, i really didn't have the funds for this but i couldn't hardly pass it up either. i like having two tractors to work with in the winter.

now i just need to sell them snowblowers cluttering up my garage, anyone need a couple walk behinds! lol ive had them on craigslist for a couple months now that we have snow i hope to sell the last two.

ill update soon as i get the tractor home, should be christmas time,my uncle is picking it up today and storing it till he comes up for christmas.

Yep, I second the motion for TSC. I put one of those seats on a 2010 and I think they are confy. If I remember right I had to drill 2 new holes to mount it.

Congrats on a great buy!!

I have always liked the high backs but I must say that looks comfy. I'll have to park-it in one at TSC to compare sm01

thanks guys!

im anxious to get it home and get it snow ready!

i just wish i have more room in the garage right now.

well guys tomorrow i get my orange, it will be my second large frame simplicity.

im waiting also to give dad his present i got him a new snap on ratchet, i wonder what he will say haha!

quote:Originally posted by dirtmister16

well guys tomorrow i get my orange, it will be my second large frame simplicity. im waiting also to give dad his present i got him a new snap on ratchet, i wonder what he will say haha!

id="quote">
id="quote">A new snap on rachet from Santa? NICE! dOd

well, guys the tractor looks to be everything promised! i havn't run it yet and havn't got it out of the truck, but looks good!

ill have it out tomorrow and play with it some see what i got for sure!

dad loves his new ratchet btw, already wants a standard length one to match it. i got him a long handled 3/8" dual 80. so i guess i know what im buying next time on the truck.

Glad to hear paw loved the Snap on. Snap a pic of your tractor in the truck / trailer. For some strange reason I like that type of shot...kind of like sharing trophy pic from the [Tractor] hunt...one of my favorite pastimes.

Thanks, fishnwiz

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Snojetter
    • GregB
    • mbsengineer
    • Chris727
    • simplewrench
    • Darl Swartz
    • Bill725
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts