Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Wheelbarrow Cart Manual

Stan-Tn

I have one just like Josh posted. I have about every Simplicity manuals on the computer around 2,000 - 2,500 and don`t think I ever seen a manual for that style. Will look into it though. I think it was just an allied attachment that never got a manual. I believe they were made by Brinly or Radio Flyer.

The cart is not a Simplicity cart...it's a Radio, and I've read that they branded them with numerous L&G paint and decal schemes. I've seen Snapper, Wheel Horse, Deere and this Simplicity. I have one in the actual Radio paint, which is an aqua/green, and plan to duplicate the Simplicity setup.

Thanks for the help. The Simplicity logo made me think it was Simplicity stuff. I do notice the radio flyer site shows 50's-60's ads for carts that are aqua green.

There aren't too many Allied peices that wore the Simplicity brand name. Snow cabs (considered Allied?) your cart, and....? Any chance we could see it? ^

Information and pics have been helpful. I can see my cart has been modified at the frame as suspected. I will post a pic tomorrow when I can get a picture

I have seen one before - lost track of the owner - I tried to buy it. Was all original back in the 1990's. Was orange and had the Simplicity decal on it - she had in on an 8hp Homesteader. I never found any manuals for it either. I would love one. Might even trade one of my 1000lb carts for one..... Tim

Finally got pictures of my cart.Slightly modified

Simplicity 004.jpg

Frame has been altered

Simplicity 005.jpg

I am going to try and drop the tub down as the the original pictures show

57e05d565c699_Simplicity004.jpg.9efdfce0865cc594d601613422adec1a.jpg

57e05d56701c0_Simplicity005.jpg.8a10b787f610f80c1c457f91be718420.jpg

Stan,

Looking at your cart it appears as if the tires were rubbing on the side of the tub. Could the prior owner altered the tire size or maybe the axle broke and the replacement axle made the track narrower?

I am sure you can solve this, but something to keep in mind and plan for before you lower the tub.

Rick........

These trailers IMO are fairly useless in the factory setup. They don't dump well, and my guess is, as Ray mentions, that they raised it to allow more dumping angle. They are easy to store though. I hang mine on the wall. They're pretty darn lightweight.

I grabbed mine up since I thought it would be neat for the kiddo to tow some day behind the Serf (no Chris, I will NOT paint it pink, so stop asking). &:)

Good point on the tires rubbing. I would like to know the axle width between the wheels if someone happens to have taken a measurement. I just bought this cart (20.00) and it looks like it was used as a concrete mixer in a previous life.