Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
stevenb210

another diesel

stevenb210

went this weekend and got a b10 and a parts b10 also came with a working hydro lift a 16hp briggs that was rebuilt and couldnt get spark threw a megafire on it and fired right up and it came with a 9hp with low compression came with a snow blower and 48 inch deck in great shape and wheel weights and a free gilson tractor so im making the parts tractor a diesel with oe of the lombardii motors i have laying around

IMG_3295_zpsa7eb1c17.jpg

b10_zps5c109537.jpg

IMG_3296_zpse72b11e1.jpg

lombardii_zps20870269.jpg

IMG_3295_zpsa7eb1c17.jpg.afbc60634a0f38fec6c963fad652bfcb.jpg

b10_zps5c109537.jpg.ccc7623a941e22ba1274701ac2e27232.jpg

IMG_3296_zpse72b11e1.jpg.197bbce4fe1d71d66e80768583cb1a8a.jpg

lombardii_zps20870269.jpg.6e16613ba6b06b0555580bb57ae22d34.jpg

MysTiK

so one tractor runs the one does also it has a better motor but megafire works diesel is going to replace the one that doesn't sounds like an interesting project good luck have you seen post on facebook says guess what kind of chocolate cake i had i think answer is chocolate but not sure anyway sounds good good luck with that seems everybody has a lombardii cept me they gotta run cos parts are crazy expensive you know probly already pretty advanced kinda mechanics for young fella huh way cool tho right on chocolate cake part is joking 8D which tractor has 16hp or is it replaced already? was nice to hear attachments came as part of the deal gotta love that i got my parts traxtor like that too but cashed in on a bgb repair my friend helped with it and wanted it so i gave it to him cos it needed a motor and was a 6-speed i needed space in my garageparts man i know calls this a shaker it's a beast another thread showed this in a puller traxtor spec hp is low rpm at high rpm hp is off the scale parts are expensive be careful with that

lombardii_zps20870269.jpg

nice B here looks clean good work dOd good deal

b10_zps5c109537.jpg

ReedS

I've had one of those Lombardini's in my hands before, they require a bit of work to fit one in a FDT chassis IMO not much hp either. Works out to about 6hp IIRC. Also will need to change throttle as most were set up for a single govenored speed for charging batteries. Never wanted to cut up a frame to fit it in so I sold the engine to another member who put it into an RBT.

stevenb210

it has a throttle that is a lever with throttle cable and i only have to open up the cut in the frame the motors had a couple different oil pans the one i have on it will bolt right in the other lombardini i have has a big oil pan and it wont fit

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• MARK (LI)
    • locknut
    • puttputt
    • tripleguy
  • Today's Birthdays

1. comet66
      comet66
      (73 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• MARK (LI)

MARK (LI)  »  Alltractoredup

...This is Mark from Long Island ....Gene told me that you are selling  FEL for a Sunstar....the link he sent me does not take me to it ...I am not on FB myself, but my wife is...is it just on the AC  / Simple group, or is it on the Marketplace?
      · 0 replies
    • F.U.N.

F.U.N.  »  sandyhillbill

Dear Sandhillbill
      Can you please copy me on this data, for Sun Star parts list.
      :
      September 12, 2004 Mike I sent you a PM and have all the mfgs. available for the tiller/hitch/pto/liftgroup if you need me to send them to you. Let me know. Thanks, F.U.N.    
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts